Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Natural & Organic budget finds!

On my recent trip to Targét (yes, I pronounce it with a french accent and have for years) I found a few items I just had to blog about!  My first two finds were the Bear Naked granola cereals, which I love, they were only $3.50/$3.54 each.  Packing 11 servings, this turns out to be about $0.32 per serving, not bad for an all natural breakfast.  My BIG find of the day was a USDA certified organic peanut butter for only $2.49!!  The Organic Laura Scudder's peanut butter is a great find for those looking for a bargain.


I also just ordered this product to try!  I wonder how it will work??  It is supposed to do the messy stirring of the separated peanut butter for you.  I'll let you know how it works out...

No comments:

Post a Comment