All you need:
-4 oz Lean Ground Turkey Breast
-Chopped Romaine Lettuce
*Seasoning for turkey (I used freeze dried salad herbs)
*Fresh ground pepper for salad greens
1. Heat frying pan filled with small layer of water (1/4'') over medium-high heat, until water boils.
2. Form ground meat into patty with preferred seasonings and place in boiling water.
3. Cook burger patty, turning occasionally, until the meat is fully cooked. *this varies greatly depending on meat, cookware and cooktop.
4. While burger cooks, chop romaine lettuce and arrange on plate. Top with fresh ground pepper, if desired.
5. Place cooked burger on top of bed of lettuce and serve with stoneground mustard, or favorite (healthy) dressing.
Feel free to comment and let me know how you like to 'dress up' your bun-less burgers.