Saturday, January 22, 2011

Why I chose the name "Fun Fit Lifestyle"

I would like to take a quick moment to discuss where the name "Fun Fit Lifestyle" came from.  I have a great passion to help others on the journey of leading a healthy lifestyle; whether through private consulting, blogging, or writing (it's all based on the individual's needs).  When deciding on a name for my business, I really took my time and thought about what I was trying to help others achieve.  I asked myself, how did I want to portray myself and my services?  For me, being physically fit and healthy is a lifestyle.  I don't believe in "diets", calling something a diet is setting it up to be a temporary solution.  And how do you achieve long-term change and lasting results with a temporary solution?  It's just illogical.  I choose to live by the mantra that life is about having fun.  Caring for the body through exercise, massage, stretching, nutritious foods, and a positive attitude contribute to living the most fun lifestyle possible.  I think this mantra and approach is so effective because it works for any age and either gender.  Any individual that is empowered with the right information can begin to make better choices, from foods to exercise.  Life is supposed to be fun, and I have found that treating your body well will lead to a more fulfilling & happy life.


On vacation (Bahamas 2010), Living a Fun Fit Lifestyle

No comments:

Post a Comment